Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

8. Short term goals for this month and why.

For me, goals can go the way of New Year’s resolutions.  Out.the.window.
But I keep trying.  Because sometimes, I prevail. 
So, short term goals for this month.
  1. Work out more consistently…as in, try to acquire some sort of muscle.
  2. Become more organized…in other words, be able to see the floor.
  3. Take more pictures…it’s the only way I’ll get better.
  4. Take better pictures…because I want to get better.
  5. Eating healthier – those of you who know me best, know I didn’t write this of my own free will.  My brother made me write it.  I love chocolate.  And I’m not even a little bit sorry.
I would say that I’d keep you all informed of my goal progress…but if I fail, I won’t want to advertise it.  So you all will never know if I achieved this goals.

I will now leave you with a picture of a dead jellyfish, and a crab shell with a smiley face on it.
IMG_0496 IMG_0513
Aren’t they loverly :)

No comments: