Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

I’M BACK!!

News flash:  Life gets crazy.

But then, I’m pretty sure you all know that. 

In an attempt to keep up some sort of rhythm – read:  still blog through the busyness – I’m going to be joining the lovely Jenni from Story of My Life in the 30-day Photo Challenge. 

We’ve got this, guys.

She’s the real deal blogger.  If you haven’t met her already…do so as quickly as possible.  Seriously.

Now, Day 1 is a self portrait. 

I cheated a little here.  This self-portrait is from a couple of weeks ago, but it accurately captures me and my life right now.  And I promise I still look the same.

IMG_1136

You’ll notice the messy closet in the background…also the messy hair…and lack of make-up/effort.  I can be a pretty messy person.  Not with relationships or work…but with houseworky type things.  Yes.

Also, please note the headband. 

We call that my serious headband. 

I only wear it when I have some serious physical activity to do.  Here, I’m packing.  Hence the stooped position.  I’m attempting to pack my mess.

I’m going to repost the graphic that Jenni used for the photo challenge…just so you all can see what is coming up!

Until tomorrow!

photochallenge[3]

No comments: