Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Days 7 & 8: Something New & Technology

Double post!

First up, something new.  There are lots of new things in my life…new job, new house, new stage of life.

It was the end of a decade, but the start of an age.”

If you know what that’s from, we’re probably already friends…or we should be.

Anyway, I decided to photograph something that’s new on a smaller scale.

IMG_1347 - Copy

TaDa!

It’s my brand new glasses case!

I got it at Marshalls for $5.  Retail:  $22.  The shopper in me hyperventilated a little. 

Apparently, it’s a Vera Bradley.  I didn’t really notice this…

I was too busy thinking about the adorable owls – and the guilt-free price.

IMG_1346

Oh look…there’s already dog fur on it.

 

NEXT!

Technology.

IMG_1333 - Copy

Technology at its finest, people.

My mom says that I’ve been wearing a watch since I was seven.  I feel completely unprepared for my day without one on my wrist.

I say one, because I own several.

Faceless self-portrait tomorrow –get excited!

No comments: