I have finally finished my crafty project!
I found the idea for it here…ya know, in the wonderful world of Pinterest.
I managed to semi-document my process…
First, what you’ll need:
1 box of 64 crayons
2 embroidery hoops (12 inch & 8 inch) they MUST be these sizes for spacing reasons.
Glue gun
Ribbon
The Process:
First, lay the smaller embroidery hoop inside the larger one. Make sure they are evenly spaced. (Make sure you have something under the hoops, so the hot glue doesn’t wreck your table. I just used three pieces of cardstock.)
Lay the crayons out so they are evenly spaced around the hoops…like minute hands on a clock.
The Type A person inside of me had to make sure all of the crayons were turned the same way – Crayola side up!
After the crayons are arranged leave them there. Gently pick one crayon up at a time and hot glue it to the embroidery hoops.
This is my artsy picture of a glue gun. Note the paper plate underneath…I’m classy like that.
Continue gluing the crayons down until you’ve made it all around the circle.
Once the crayons are set, tie your ribbon into a pretty bow and hot glue it to the top two crayons.
Thanks mom! I can’t tie a pretty bow to save my life….just look at my sneakers.
And finally – TADA!!!
This wreath is going on my classroom door starting next week! School is going to be here before I know it!
Happy crafting!
1 comment:
Love it!!
Post a Comment