Which is probably why it has taken me so long to get a facebook page, a twitter account and a blog. But here I am! See, the thing about me, I’m big on privacy. So being visible to the online world is a bit…shall we say, out of my comfort zone. I don’t really know you people – and I mean that in the kindest way. However, after becoming slightly addicted to several blogs (see right), I’ve decided that I’d like to get to know you. If you’d like to get to know me, feel free to follow along. The plan is to post daily. Also, I’ll be providing a bit of a bio here.
Anyway.
In the next few days, I’m hoping to paint a clearer picture of what I’m about and what I want this blog to be. Why did I even start doing this? Why the incorrect use of a common phrase for my title? Why the extreme desire need for carbohydrates?
All in good time, future friends. All in good time.
In the meantime, check out my latest obsession: Pinterest.
No comments:
Post a Comment